We are pleased to introduce our newest support tool: Beyond Trust™. As an industry leader in secure remote support, Beyond Trust allows Datafaction technicians to securely access your desktops, servers, and mobile devices to quickly provide high quality service.
- Sessions are fully encrypted end-to-end with 256-bit AES to prevent active and passive attacks.
- Beyond Trust1 is compliant with regulations such as PCI, HIPPA, and more.
Datafaction technicians must meet the following requirements to access Beyond Trust:
- Active connection to the City National Bank network.
- Dual authentication upon login.
- Routine password changes every 45 days.
With Jump Clients, Datafaction technicians can quickly and securely access your servers with firewalls. No more VPN Users!
- The Beyond Trust Button is a desktop shortcut you can use to quickly initiate support sessions.
- Or, go to help.datafaction.com to enter your session key.
- All sessions (attended or unattended) are automatically recorded for quality assurance.
- In-session chat and file transfer.
- Multi-platform support: Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android
The Datafaction Support Department will primarily use Beyond Trust and begin limiting support for other third-party remote connectivity tools (e.g. 2GoToAssist©, 3TeamViewer™, etc.), with the goal of using Beyond Trust exclusively. To ensure you are prepared for the transition, we’ve made available a brochure for your IT staff, which includes a setup checklist, FAQs and copies of Beyond Trust’s security certificates.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Support Department.