Can you customize the program at all?
Clients cannot directly customize the application; we are unable to write code specific to one firm's requirements.
However, through various application settings and options, clients can change the behavior of the application in selected places. The exact list of options is not yet available, but may be in the near future.
Typical options are:
· General ledger account numbers can be sorted alphabetically
· An invoice can be paid with a check that is dated prior to the invoice date
· Existing journals can be adjusted or updated when recoding an invoice
· Accounts payable transactions can be viewed in accrual or cash mode
There is a lot of flexibility in how a firm chooses to use AgilLink in areas such as:
· Report layouts and output
· User access and security roles